Fun stuff and interesting tidbits referenced in Episode 1:
- Grant Hill really did drink Sprint–and bake cakes!
- Mookie would like you to listen to this take on why people love rooting for underdogs–he certainly relates. (WNYC’s Radio Lab podcast is great in general.)
- Desmond Mason is working as an artist in OKC. You can view some of his work from his last show here. The National Endowment for the Arts interviewed Mason about his involvement in art on their blog and Wendell Maxey featured him in a piece about artist athletes earlier this year for ESPN.
- Channing Frye’s recent “reporting” from his balcony.
- Remembering the Summer League Skippies.
- Sarah used to write about NBA style a lot–check out this post about NBA Cardigan Watch on A Stern Warning. Sarah spotted the trend way before GQ did.
P.S. Image credit: Championship Basketball game, Oregon State University Archives – Flickr CommonsLeave a comment.